Jessica Kern is the C.E.O. of R.S.T. Corporation.
||One of your 'Time Pods' has appeared on sensors. Perhaps this one will shed truth on why you're really here.
- "Now show me what those Mechs of yours can do."
- "What was that? Just had a moment of deja vu... like when you first arrived."
- Emerging Vek
- "Seismic readings are spiking. More Vek will be here soon.",
- "Watch the ground, we're detecting increased subterranean Vek activity."
- "The Vek have reached topside. They'll be more trouble now."
- "The Vek impede their own.",
- "That Vek has blocked the other. Stupid creatures.",
- "If only I could block every emerging Vek with another."
- On Vek
- "May the aquatic life feed on that Vek's corpse.",
- "If you can't kill the Vek with your weapons, water will suffice."
- "We'll send a team to dig the Vek out later to make sure it's dead.",
- "Better to kill the Vek where our sensors can confirm it... but the fall should kill the Vek."
- "The smoke disorients the Vek, makes them easy targets."
- "Now that the Vek's frozen, don't let it break free."
- "Vek kill their own. Such stupid creatures.",
- "Mindless beasts... the Vek can't even stop themselves from killing each other."
- Building Hit
- "Careless. That building should have been protected!",
- "Your incompetency will result in hundreds of deaths!",
- "We need you to defend those buildings!",
- "It is unacceptable to let the Vek succeed. Stop them!",
- "You're there to stop the Vek, not watch them destroy the city.",
- "The Grid held. You got lucky this time.",
- "The Power Grid's defense is unreliable at best. But it worked this time, that building held.",
- "The Grid is bleeding power. Another hit, and we're done for.",
- Vek Killed
- "Now let's see you do even better."
- "Kill confirmed."
- "Don't get complacent... there's thousands more."
- "Pat yourself on the back after the mission's done."
- On Pilot Death
- "Another life the Vek will answer for.",
- "We will make the Vek pay for your pilot's sacrifice."
- "No matter how many machines the Vek destroy, we will find a way to make more. We must.",
- "That Mech is now useless.",
- "The loss of that Mech is why mechanized pilots can never compare to human pilots."
- Mission Success
- "Every Vek has been wiped out. Thorough - and impressive.",
- "Excellent work. That is all."
- "Hard to believe, but it appears you drove them off."
- "While I would have preferred you kill all the Vek, the region is secure, and that is enough."
- "You've proven yourself in the field, Pilot. But to prove yourself to me, you'll have to save R.S.T. first.",
- "Perhaps I underestimated you, Officer Pilot. I think you could teach our cadets how best to fight the Vek."
- "Another Pod from 'your future' is incoming.",
- "One of your 'Time Pods' has appeared on sensors. Perhaps this one will shed truth on why you're really here."
- "That Pod's technically company property, so make sure it gets back intact.",
- "I want that Pod retrieved... and if you can't retrieve in during the battle, keep the Vek from it.",
- "If only those Pods would hit a Vek on the way down.",
- "Those Pods are falling from the skies... suspicious."
- "Now that you've made recovering the Pod impossible, focus on the mission."
- "Our maglev's crippled, but can be repaired. Keep it from taking any more damage."
- "Our maglev's destroyed. A waste.",
- "Stay out of the terraformer's way and let it do its work.",
- "Use the terraformer to kill the Vek if you have to... it's an effective weapon."
- "Report to my office about that terraformer as soon as you're back.",
- "About that terraformer... make my office the first stop when you return to base.",
- "Terraformer's offline. Careless."
- "Watch the terrain... R.S.T. is continually shifting and breaking apart.",
- "Knock the Vek into the chasms if you can - the fall will kill them."
- "Even storms hate the Vek...",
- "That's why we harness the weather against the Vek. It's quite effective."
- "I'll see to it you apologize to the R.S.T. families personally.",
- "We needed those farms!",
- "Solar farm's been destroyed. Careless."
- "You have your orders. Those mountains need to come down.",
- "If those mountains remain standing, the Vek will use them as a staging ground for more attacks.",
- "Direct your fire on the mountains! We can't let them be used as hives."
- "Our sensors are picking up strange readings from that mountain that was destroyed. Investigate if you can."
- "Our sensors are picking up strange readings from beneath that layer of ice. Investigate if you can."
- "Sensors have picked up an unidentified craft descending on your location."
The Last Stand
- "Deploying remote power pylons. They'll keep you connected to the Grid."
- "Incoming seismic activity. Brace yourselves."
- "Sending down power pylons. Keep them operational, we don't have any more."
- "Deploying a Renfield Bomb. Defend it while it primes and it will destroy the hive."
- "Deploying another bomb, but it will need more time to prime. Try to keep this one in one piece."
- "The Renfield bomb is ready. I recommend you leave now or you'll share a grave with the Vek."
- "The Power Grid has collapsed! We've failed!",
- "You've failed to protect the Grid! R.S.T.... all the islands... we're finished!",
- "The Grid has collapsed! The Vek are swarming the island!"
- "The Vek are erupting across the islands... if you can get to safety, do so.",
- "If you are time travelers, then prove it. There is nothing more here.",
- "It is over. Escape if you can... I will die here, with my people."
- "My trust in you was not misplaced. You were tested, and you prevailed."