Tag: Visual edit
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* For the most powerful start, roll until you get a squad similar to one of the stronger premade squads. For example, [[Combat Mech]], [[Cannon Mech]], [[Boulder Mech]] is just one mech away from being the [[Rift Walkers]], but the general utility of Boulder Mech can make it even stronger.
Latest revision as of 17:05, 8 December 2018
|No image yet|
The Random Squad option becomes available after unlocking a second Squad.
A Random Squad is created out of all the unlocked Mechs.
The Balanced Roll option selects three unique Mechs from three different classes (Prime, Brute, Ranged, Science, and Cyborg). The balanced squad won't have more than 4 weapons so this prevents the Flame Mech, Rocket Mech, Defense Mech, Gravity Mech, and Nano Mech from appearing together in a balanced squad.
The Chaos Roll option has no restrictions on class, weaponry, or Mech combinations so you get a truly randoms quad. However, if you get duplicate Mechs with the same Passive ability, one of the duplicate Mechs will have the Passive deactivated.
Player selected, no restrictions
- Change the Odds
- Raise Grid Defense to 30% or more with a Random squad
- Loot Boxes!
- Open 5 Time Pods in a single game with a Random squad
- Lucky Start
- Beat the game (any length) without spending any Reputation with a Random squad
- For the most powerful start, roll until you get a squad similar to one of the stronger premade squads. For example, Combat Mech, Cannon Mech, Boulder Mech is just one mech away from being the Rift Walkers, but the general utility of Boulder Mech can make it even stronger.