We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
These Mechs specialize in positional manipulation to turn the Vek against each other.
- Have Mech Armor absorb 5 damage in a single battle
- Unwitting Allies
- Have 4 enemies die from enemy fire in a single battle
- Mass Displacement
- Push 3 enemies with a single attack
- Because the Judo Mech has armor, you can still hit it with the cluster artillery without taking damage.
- Look for an enemy two spaces away from a deadly tile -- vice fist can throw them into it.
- You can use the repositioning abilities of the squad in succession: first place two enemies adjacent to each other, then get bonus damage on knockback.
- Many pilots could synergize with this squad. Henry Kwan can more easily get into position to throw enemies. Harold Schmidt gives a free additional "weapon" to knockback enemies. Chen Rong or Archimedes can get the Judo Mech out of a bad spot after attacking -- compensating for the limited choices of tiles to attack from. Prospero's flight makes the Gravity Mech's movement much more versatile, and helps you pull enemies into deadly tiles.
- Always check the Attack Order to look for chances to kill an enemy with friendly fire before they get their own attack off!